Friday, July 30, 2010

From 'And We All Fall'

#6

It is getting colder
Sun beats down or so I'm told
Feel a break coming in waste
I feel pain, it's burning hotter
Escape this place and the light
I can't. I won't. So I don't
Or so I thought,
A gift from a kingdom of night
Sun beats down and now I know
Inside a break is coming
I feel the pain, please help me
Escape this place and the fight
Morphine.
Given me away,
I can still flush warm red
Sun beats down or so I'm told
Feel a sting to keep the pace
I feel pain, it burns hotter
Escape this place and the light
No, he don't relax until the end
No, he don't relax until the end
No pain and feels alone, dead
But it won't rain inside my head
I can't. I won't. So I don't
Or so I thought,
Cling to this rock in the pouring rain.
I can see it flush warmth instead
Nothing grows up here and it gets colder,
Must get closer...high.
One mile at a time
Wish I can concentrate
I said goodbye,
I can't. I won't. So I don't
Or so I thought, it's time inside me
Never be me, never be you
Inside. Focus and never hurt - feel like that
I feel pain, please help me
Escape this place and the fight
Turn to me and the flash flood
Weak.
I can't. I won't. So I don't
Or so I thought, it's time you see
Won't flush bright red this time,
All day every time it flows inside
Must get closer...die.
A gift from the spoil of time
Inside a break is coming, rest
I give me away
No, he don't like the pain.



Scott T. Swartz enjoyed free will and made his own choices until he no longer could. Life as a simple man, he began creative writing at a very young age and continued until his final diagnosis, after many, of schizoaffective disorder - bipolar type I (rapid cycle). Crawling out of the gap he ultimately began writing after he proceeded to obtain his General Education Development diploma, in lieu of high school graduation and attended a California community college. He also enjoyed writing lyrical poetry which he seeks to be performed in a rock band somehow. All obstacles aside, his choices returned after exhaustive treatment with a dark remainder: his inner tone and favorite past times of listening to music, exploring the internet to manifest future goals in vain, and living life as a free man contemplating a world of limitless potential yet to be revealed in the present tense...which still may be.
 

No comments: