Friday, September 3, 2010

Admission

Admission


This says I know of You:
I know of You.
My knowing and writing this, that references that in your life, says I don't care;
I don't care about You.
-or that I think this is more important than for You to be sheltered.

-by the fact
this says it.

bio:

"I don't actually exist when I'm not writing." -HP Tinker

--E.C. Well is a bit terrified by some of the things that he has encountered. He attempts to maintain a fierce and penetrating devotion to truth, justice, and finding a way. Do not assume you identify. His view is from a perspective that requires most to step far outside of the lines that have for some time been "lives". The result is usually something far crisper and desirous; far more simple to achieve than believed; and far more tantalizing in its complexity. Self-recommended doses of these can be found in the words of his conversations and the things they describe.

No comments: