Sunday, September 5, 2010

With Great Pop

With Great Pop


be something
crack this one
here is an excuse for an epiphamy

You should see the view from this window.
You should have seen the color of the rocks in the ocean that I saw last fall.

I ordered lobster again one summer to exclaim, "I still don't like lobster."
There would have been merriment in some crowds. Instead it was met with,
"Yes, I knew you didn't like it."

I have purchased Ghirardelli Twilight Delight 72% Cacao dark chocolate with
food stamps; deposited a $2,854.93 check and then eaten tortillas with Soyrizo
all day.

I fall into perils like this.

After announcing I plan to visit India after receiving my degree I move into a house full of roommates from India.
rejection of this series has inspired me to work on it

bio:

"I don't actually exist when I'm not writing." -HP Tinker

--E.C. Well is a bit terrified by some of the things that he has encountered. He attempts to maintain a fierce and penetrating devotion to truth, justice, and finding a way. Do not assume you identify. His view is from a perspective that requires most to step far outside of the lines that have for some time been "lives". The result is usually something far crisper and desirous; far more simple to achieve than believed; and far more tantalizing in its complexity. Self-recommended doses of these can be found in the words of his conversations and the things they describe.

No comments: