Sunday, December 5, 2010

&

&

half casual en trant
my new ness evades me
and I’m pre dispo se d
to whirr and to clatter
and to bang  {“and to bane}
and to bandage o’er the will
if my mind starts to wander(*)
full as I might, have stepping
on my blue;  suede fuse
good luck with the  {  “y’know”  }
pre-phone we used to
write with pen and scissors
r              unning, running with paper
and running with hands
holding then, nothing-
but between these teeth-
nothing, that is-
which could not
be forgiven
--[d]avid : [t]omaloff (b. 1972) | racine, WI, US | author, LIONTAMER’S BLUES (six eight press) | his work has also appeared in Ditch Poetry, Otoliths, elimae, Counterexample Poetics, BlazeVOX 2KX, Deuce Coupe, Straylight Literary Arts Magazine, Four and Twenty, Pismire Poetry, and is forthcoming in, Blue & Yellow Dog, Turntable & Blue Light, Whale Sound, and and/or | seehttp://davidtomaloff.com/.

No comments: